1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help fix on Camera flash and incoming call

Discussion in 'Koush' started by supremekizzle, Oct 9, 2010.

1. supremekizzle

supremekizzle New Member

First off, I cannot believe I haven't tried a Cyanogen ROM before, this thing is crazy good. But there are two issues I'm having thae bug the crap out of me. On incoming call, it lags to the point where I can't even answer the phone. Just a black screen until I miss the call. Secondly, the camera flash does not match up when taking a picture. It will flash miliseconds before the picture is taken. No night shots possible. I can reproduce this every single time. Try it out. I'm running 6.0.0 with the kernel that came with it clocked at 800. Seeing if anyone can help. Thank you
  2. brochaos

brochaos New Member

i was not a fan of that new camera in cm6 either. i just took a 2.2 camera.apk from a stock rom and copied it over with rootexplorer.
Search tags for this page
camera flashing for incoming calls

can droid dna camers flash flash on incoming calls

fix camera flash android

fix camera flash in android
fix camera flash on htc rezound
fix flash on android camera
fix for camera android flash
flash for incoming calls droid razor

galaxy s3 incoming call flash light

how do you flash a droid x for calling
how to fix camera flash on android