HELP...droid2 stuck in bootloader screen?

maried9936

Reaction score
Well...a few weeks ago I got my Droid 2 wet..I put it in a bag of rice and it worked fine after that. About a week later I turn it on then it automatically goes into a bootloader mode? I cannot get out of this screen...Of course because the phone got wet Verizon is of no help. Is there anything I can do to get out of this mode?

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
What do you mean you can't get out?

Have you ever used RSD lite?

You should read into RSD and how to use it....get the drivers for your phone....and try to SBF it. I don't know if this is going to fix your phone or not but I would try it.

You can follow the links in my sig for SBF'ing your Droid 2.

Again....I don't know if this will work but I would give it a shot if nothing else is working.

You can always file an insurance claim. Just tell them you got it wet...pay the $50 and get a new phone (well CPO) but you get the idea.

OP
M

maried9936

Reaction score
=) When I say get out of that screen...a hard reset...pulling the battery etc...nothing works. I have downloaded the rsd lite and tried to SBF it...but im not sure I was using the correct files as it would get to 99% finished then fail....but in all reality it was my first time...then my battery died lol..I can recharge it as my better half has the same phone. Insurance booted me off sad to say...with asurion you can only get two claims a year...my two year old baby girl likes to "take mommies phone and run" for this year im maxed and they cancelled the insurance for 12 months

OP
M

maried9936

Reaction score
okay....i am loosing it...i get to only 99% and the rsd lite is giving me this error message ERROR: Phone[0000]: Error switching phone to BP Pass through mode
do you know what this might mean?