Please help! Today after going swimming, i had to put my droid 2 into my pocket which was completely wet. when i got home, the phone appeared to have been unaffected, i could use the touchscreen, but when i tried to use the keyboard, it was partially unresponsive. so, i shut it off, and removed the battery. after attempting to boot it back up, it came to a screen saying: Bootloader D2.37 Battery OK OK to Program Connect USB Data Cable After seeing this, i decided that leaving it to sit in some rice to attempt to draw moisture out couldn't hurt. After a few hours, still the same result. This is a stock droid 2, no mods or anything, i have been searching the internet for a solution, which is how i found this forum. It has been much wetter, which is why i do not understand how being in a damp pocket could have caused this. Please help! I really cannot afford to buy a new phone at this time.