1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

HELP!!! Droid 2 global turn on problems, need it for school, work, etc...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by bubba_jiggens, Feb 12, 2012.

1. bubba_jiggens

bubba_jiggens New Member

My droid 2 global is having a major problems, it wont turn on (completely), when i hit the power button the phone will start turning on all the way until I see the droid 2 logo thing, thenit will shut off, unless it is on the charge, when it is on the charger it will stay on that screen. I have the green flashing LED light too, when on the charger, so it is on, also it gets very hot very quckly, and I can answer phone calls. When I get phone calls the screen will do as it is supposed to, for answering and hanging up, but that's all, and when I hang up it goes black. Please help me!!!
  2. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Sorry you are having issues. What caused this to start happening? Also, are you rooted or not?

And I deleted all the other threads you created. It is against forum rules to double or multiple post for the same topic.
  3. SFGate

SFGate Banned

Welcome to the site. I would return the phone if you are still within the return time frame, or have it fixed under warranty, if you can't get this resolved soon. DancingNexus
  4. bubba_jiggens

bubba_jiggens New Member

Well I just factory reset it... but now the 3g isnt working if anyone could please help with that, and no I'm not rooted
Search tags for this page

droid 2 global not turning on

droid 2 global phone will not turn on
droid 2 global problems with power button

droid 2 global screen wont turn on

droid 2 global shut down and won't turn on

droid 2 global will not power on

global 2 global want turn on
how can i turn on a droid phone if power button does not wor
how to fix droid global. wont turn on
how to turn on droid 2 global

my droid 2 global wont turn on