help ..didnt load a rom after doing reset and wipes

Discussion in 'Droid X Hacks' started by Harleyman285, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Harleyman285

Harleyman285 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i screwed up..i did a reset and wipe and partition then re botted with out loading a rom? all i get is the moto logo... what do i do????\

Thanks...Harleyman

''''

2. quiet1

quiet1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Once, after having a custom rom, i did a factory reset and try to start the phone and that's when i realized there was no files for the phone to install. I eventually got it to load into bootloader and was able to install a custom rom..but I don't remember how i did it. But try holding down the "volume down" buttom along with the camera button and the power button and see if it loads into bootloader. Like i said, i can't recall how I got it back into booloader but I know i eventually did.
    Good Luck.

3. midgetgrimm

midgetgrimm Member

Ratings:
    +0
    No worries mate, just keep rebooting ,i.e. battery yank, until you boot in to bootstrap recovery, I did this a few weeks ago as an "oops" too.

Also to get to the bootloader, hold both volume keys and the power button until it pops up, haven't much luck myself with it but that's how you get to it. just yank battery if you get stuck.

4. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Ratings:
    +12
    Hopefully, you made a backup that you can restore. If so, go into recovery restore, load the rom, and start again.

5. Harleyman285

Harleyman285 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i tried the whole rsd lite with sbf file tried maderstock zip.. all i keep gettin is fatal erro codes