1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help creating update.zip for Cyanogen?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by icculusX, May 17, 2010.

1. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

So I have created a theme based off of the UD NewEra ROM (http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/45260-luna-theme-icculusx.html) - However, it does not work on CM, and because Cyanogen is such a popular and good ROM I am trying to create an update.zip for CM.

I have installed a fresh Cyanogen and pulled the framework and system apps and then edited them all to my theme. Now, when I ADB push the files to my phone almost everything seems to work and look great, however when I try using update.zip's it gets stuck in the Motorola boot logo. I tried a few zips all with the same issue.

Any help would be amazing. I am at work now but would like to solve this problem so when I get home I can post this theme for all the Cyanogen fans. Help me out and I'll give you a shout-out on my post, thanks!!:blackdroid:
  2. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Any ideas guys? Haha, i have found that this time of day on a Monday is probably the worst time to ask for hacking help on the forums.. hah.