help! clockwork recovery wont open

adtrx2012

Reaction score
I rooted my droid and everything was great I put on jrummys blue theme and I liked it but wasn't capable of overclocking on. Its own.

I got rom manager followed the video on droid Life on installing bugless with kernel and I go through the steps but it says it will boot up in recovery and never does, I can't even manually get into Recovery by holding x.

Do I need to re flash sp recovery on and start all over?

Please help thank you

shanehillsr

Reaction score
I am currently having the same issue but have not been having ant luck with getting assistance. Someone help. Phone will not load any new roms or start in recovey. [email protected] please help

drivinfocused

Reaction score
if you are using rom manager, or if you're not, download the free version off market. when downloaded or if already have it, open rom manager (if you just downloaded it then hit install clockwork mod, it is safe to reinstall, and won't hurt anything) then hit reboot into recovery...... i had to do that earlier today. and now its fine to get it after i installed a new ROM... GL

shanehillsr

Reaction score
if you are using rom manager, or if you're not, download the free version off market. when downloaded or if already have it, open rom manager (if you just downloaded it then hit install clockwork mod, it is safe to reinstall, and won't hurt anything) then hit reboot into recovery...... i had to do that earlier today. and now its fine to get it after i installed a new ROM... GL

Thanks brotha

tkimball00

Reaction score
i been having similar problem. some roms it will tell me that there is a server error in rom manager, ive tried some jrummy roms (even ones i already have set up and created a backup for) BB roms (same) UD, i wanted to try a new rom so i downloaded a new rom and went to flash clockwork and it said error with server, so i hit download rom then same thing, so i restored back to Cmod 6 alls well, so i tried the new jrummy, same problem, so i restored to the previous jrummy i had then got same problem, so far it only works with the Cmod 6, should i wait it out or anyone have suggestions.

drivinfocused

Reaction score

Thanks brotha

did that work? hope it did....... and no prob man

drivinfocused

Reaction score
i been having similar problem. some roms it will tell me that there is a server error in rom manager, ive tried some jrummy roms (even ones i already have set up and created a backup for) BB roms (same) UD, i wanted to try a new rom so i downloaded a new rom and went to flash clockwork and it said error with server, so i hit download rom then same thing, so i restored back to Cmod 6 alls well, so i tried the new jrummy, same problem, so i restored to the previous jrummy i had then got same problem, so far it only works with the Cmod 6, should i wait it out or anyone have suggestions.

have you tried deleting rom manager then reinstalling it?

armoayjay

Reaction score
i had the same problem i had uninstalled and reinstalled rom manager and still could not get into revocery even if i held pwr and x
i used the restart into revocery option for the manager tht didnt work

THEN I FLASHED A ALTERNATE RECOVERY THEN I REFLASHED CLOCKWORK
...... problem solved :)

tkimball00

Reaction score
Thank you both for info but im not sure what the problem was but now it is working and im noticing that sometimes my wifi will not work, i mean it will be working the i go to use the browser, facebook or whatever then its not so i have turned wifi off then use the browser it will work, go back n turn wifi on the it will work, so im thinking that might have also been the cause as well. not sure but looking into it.

Thank you again.