Help! Can't make calls

rovagu22

Reaction score
So I have a problem. It happened out of nowhere. I went to try and make a call and my phone said "connected" but i could not hear any tone. Seconds later, the person i was trying to call, texted me saying that he answered and couldn't hear anything! Then i had someone call me and the call went through but when i answered, I could hear nothing. I don't know whats going on. Calls go out and they are received but I get no sound. I hear nothing.

km75

Reaction score
Could it be possible that u have a bluetooth and its connected though u might not be using it at the moment? That's one way I could see calls being made while u don't hear anything

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
R

rovagu22

Reaction score
Good suggestion but bluetooth is off and i dont even have one, lol

OP
R

rovagu22

Reaction score
Thanks for that. It seems like the only solution is to factory reset the phone which is what i didnt want to do. It is the first time that happens to me and makes me very upset...

ricks

Reaction score
It happens with mine every once in a while. It sucks because you never know when its going to happen. People tell me that they tried calling me and it never rang. I have to just do a battery pull whenever it happens. If it keeps up, I might have to give in and get a piece of crap Certified Like New Replacement. I really dont want to do that