Help!! Can't get battery off!!

ObieNobie

Reaction score
So as the tital says i got the extended bettery from verison and i cant get it off now! :icon_eek: Anyone have any tips? Ihave tried a ton of things and are out of ideas. It turns on and everything i need to change the SD card though and it wont come off.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The battery door is that what your problem getting off. The d2 batter back was a pain getting off with out an extended battery. I took a plastic screww driver and pusher down and pulled. Hope that helps

Reaction score
I just use the heel of my hand and apply downward/backward pressure. Or stick my fingernails in the crack and pull it back. It's firm, but it's not THAT tight. If yours is, you may have an issue. The screwdriver idea is a good one, just be careful not to scratch your phone (Put a few layers of blue painter's tape on the door, if you're paranoid about scratching it)

OP
ObieNobie

ObieNobie

Reaction score
I'm gonna bring it in to vz, I read on a diff fourm that it may have bent while going in which happened to someone else on it. I've tried the screwdriver didn't work but ty

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Yeah i noticed the door for the extended battery is a bit more snug than the standard one, but its never given me a problem.

Taking it into the store, they will have the same problems that youre having lol. Just keep trying, save yourself the gas!