HELP!!! Bricked my wife's phone!

eolsgaard

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm a semi-amateur at rooting, and I'm worried I bricked my wife's Droid Razr MAXX.

Here's what happened:

A year ago, I rooted her Razr and installed safestrap, which came with its TWRP interface. It had been running slow, so yesterday I said I'd put her on a new ROM. I installed CM 10.1.3 and everything seemed to go smoothly. After I'd finished the install of the ROM, using safestrap and TWRP, I reinstalled all her apps and everything.

Then I reinstalled SuperSU, VooDoo OTA Rootkeeper, and Safestrap v2.11. I ran safestrap and noticed it said it didn't have custom recovery installed, even though I knew it did. I don't know why, but I hit the button to install custom recovery.

Well, her phone was being screwy so she reset it at work. It then began to bootloop, and she turned it off (power + vol up + vol down). I turned it on, the safestrap splash screen showed, and I hit "menu" to boot into recovery.

Instead of TWRP, I am getting the green and black stock recovery screen. Uh oh, right? So I don't know what to do now. I wiped cache and dalvik to see if it'd reboot, but still, it bootloops.

Do I hit "Disable Safestrap (if stuck in recovery)"? I'm afraid to do anything at this point, out of fear of bricking her device. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!