1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

help bootstrapper

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by riguy156, Mar 14, 2011.

1. riguy156

riguy156 New Member

ok so i had bootstrapper on my phone preinstall of liberity 1.5 i created a backup for it and copied the files off the hole droid to my computer just incase somthing went wrong ok long story short i dont like liberty and i went to go backup to my normale ways and it says no nandroid back up avalible help how do i get my old phone without the rom back
  2. Thunder_sl

Thunder_sl New Member

Liberty shouldn't have done anything to your SD card. Check the clockworkmod/backup folder on your phone...and in the backup you made..and see if there is anything in there...if not..you will have to SBF.
  3. riguy156

riguy156 New Member

4. Thunder_sl

Thunder_sl New Member

I've never had to SBF before, so I am not really much help there. But here is a quick overview I found. Droid 2 Global SBF File (2.4.29) Full and RSDLite

There might be a easier way...you might want to read that...install RSDLite, and hopefully someone with more experience will come along and help you out.