HELP! Bootlooped my droid trying to get CM10, can't get into CWM

knelson525

Reaction score
Okay so last night, I rooted my razr, installed bootstrap and CWM, rebooted into it, tried to install cm10 and it bootlooped. So then I tried to get back into CWM and it won't boot into anything but the stock boot loader. So I have no idea what to do.

I can put a new rom on the sd card and try to load it, but I need to get back into CWM. How would I be able to do this?

Also, my razr is low on battery, will it charge when I keep it plugged in even though its stuck at the "M" dual core logo? Please help I'm a noob

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Someone will offer more help than me probably, but you should have installed safestrap instead of bootstrap I'm thinking. I don't believe it will charge in bootloop. You might need a factory data cable. If you hold down all three keys when it boots, can you enter stock recovery?

Sent from my XT912 on full throttle jelly bean

TMYINC

Reaction score
Ya you should have used safestrap. A full fxz might be in order. You'll need the XML file and rsd lite.

Sent from my XT875 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

OP
K

knelson525

Reaction score
i may have used safestrap, idk.

wtf is a full fxz? will any rom out there be able to load from the default bootloader?

OP
K

knelson525

Reaction score
so basically i cant do anything to it since the battery is basically dead and it wont charge

joshxdroid

Reaction score
You'll probably need a factory data cable. That will be able to charge it I believe.