1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

HELP!!! baseband murdered my droid ;(

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by kinfolk248, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinfolk248

kinfolk248 New Member

i just flashed the latest baseband ( C_1.43.01P) now droid activate at all. well it says its activated but when i go to call it asks if im making a collect call, no texts either, and theirs no 3g to log into gmail account which i do still have cus i checked it on the computer ;(

tried on both BBv.05 and UD8 by the way...someone please help me...
  2. huskerkate

huskerkate Premium Member Premium Member

fyi - i see you've started 3 threads on this issue, but forum rules only allow for one. two of them will probably get shut down, and that's why. just be patient - this is a very helpful forum, and one post will almost always get you the help you need. if you're not sure where a thread belongs, the Mods will usually move it to where it needs to be. :)
  3. jstafford1

jstafford1 Super Moderator

gonna close this one.....continue in the one posted in the hacks section.:closed_2:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

baseband 1.07