Help Backing Up & Restoring Apps for BBv0.2.1

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by jbrock98, Jun 17, 2010.

1. jbrock98

jbrock98 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i'm sure this is somewhere but i'm at work and couldn't find it, but i used astro to back up my apps and then downloaded and used titanium backup(free version) to back up my apps, after downloading and flashing bbv0.2.1 i went inside market and redownloaded astro and titanium...

1. After Downloaing Astro i opened it and went into my backup apps folder it created and checked everything i previouly backed up and it said nothing was there to install, the apps were listed but the file size was 0, dunno wat to do

2. After Titanium download(free version) i have no clue wat to do. i've never used titanium and don't know where to start, so if i need to restore my last rom and redo the process all over then so be it, i just wanna know how i should backup my stuff to be able to restore it back after flashing the new BBv0.2.1

(i know u can go to sdcard/backups/apps and restore 1 by 1 but figured had to be way to do a mass restore for apps)
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2010
  2. Kinglord

Kinglord New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am having the same problem as well.
  3. jbrock98

jbrock98 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    if u go to sdcard/backups/apps you can install them one at a time but i was thinking there has to be a way to do a mass restore
  4. Mbk

Mbk Android For Life Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4
    If the market didn't auto download all your apps then you can go to Titanium, menu, batch, and restore all apps and data..... you still have to click OK for each but it's very fast, better than doind each one at a time...
  5. jbrock98

jbrock98 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you sir....anyway to restore market links to know when an update is available?