Help ASAP

kennyg23

Reaction score
I was on a phone call and my screen went black. I couldn't get it back up no matter what I did. I ended up pulling the battery and now the phone won't turn on at all. Are there any recommendations you guys have to fix it or should I just bring it back to verizon?

I have droid mod updater installed so do you think they will give me a problem with that?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was on a phone call and my screen went black. I couldn't get it back up no matter what I did. I ended up pulling the battery and now the phone won't turn on at all. Are there any recommendations you guys have to fix it or should I just bring it back to verizon?

I have droid mod updater installed so do you think they will give me a problem with that?

Did you pull the battery for at least 30 seconds? How about trying it with it plugged into a wall (not a computer).

If nothing comes on they won't be able to tell it's rooted, but I have heard stories of people doing this and suddenly the phone mysteriously comes on and they get busted. Just be aware.

OP
K

kennyg23

Reaction score
Went to verizon and it was replaced no questions asked. Now I just have to remember how to install droid mod updater and I'm all set