Help asap!!

Alundra

Reaction score
I had to sign up here because I have no where else to go and I'm afraid of what my last and only option will be if you cannot help me at all!

I called my sister to ask her a question and while we were talking, she in turn wanted to talk to my Mom. When my Mom was done, she gave it back to me and asked for me to hang up as the call was done. The thing is I didn't get the chance to!!

My phone had turned off or so I thought it did.

I tried to turn it back on SEVERAL times but to no avail. So I thought 'Oh. The battery died.' and put it on the charger.

ITS. NOT. CHARGING.

I double checked to ensure the plug was plugged in and that the plug worked.

STILL NOTHING.

What do I do?!

I've only had it since March of THIS YEAR. Its been giving me all sorts of troubles that I've put up with but this is down right ridiculous!!

If no one can help me, I'm afraid I'm going to have to head down to my store and order a replacement or see if they can fix it. :C

eodguy2

Reaction score
Most likely it is all way dead, and will take several minutes to even "show " thats its charging etc. Give it a bit then check it. If not go into verizon. And they will overnight you replacement. Hope that helps

eodguy2

Reaction score
Once charged, even though pain in the arse may want to do factory reset, start from scratch