Help after flashing sbf back to stock......

destes37

Reaction score
Flashed the sbf and all seemed well. I noticed my apps weren't coming back as usual. When i went into the market almost half of them said the download was starting. This was the case all night and it still reads that way. I cleared the market cache and it still didnt fix this. Any ideas?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Flashed the sbf and all seemed well. I noticed my apps weren't coming back as usual. When i went into the market almost half of them said the download was starting. This was the case all night and it still reads that way. I cleared the market cache and it still didnt fix this. Any ideas?

Go to each app (in the Market) that says downloading and see what it is really doing. Most of them will go from downloading to completed in a few seconds. For some reason they will hang like that.

If not then turn the phone off and back on and see if that helps.

OP
destes37

destes37

Reaction score

Go to each app (in the Market) that says downloading and see what it is really doing. Most of them will go from downloading to completed in a few seconds. For some reason they will hang like that.

If not then turn the phone off and back on and see if that helps.
Thanks for the quick reply......Just after i read your post i check and all the apps were loaded. Good stuff!