HELP - A couple of listed features that I can't figure out how to get

copyguy

Reaction score
I installed Liberty this morning and so far am loving it. VERY fast. There are a couple of things listed in the features that I can't figure out how to access though and both have to do with the lockscreen.

Let me also say that I followed the instructions and did a full wipe/factory reset and cleared caches.

1) The rotary style lockscreen, how do I get it. All I have is the straight through style and I can't find where to change it.

2) Music controls on the lock screen. I fired up Pandora, looking forward to the controls being available on the lock screen...and they weren't :-(

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks!

Ubermicro13

Reaction score
Thats odd. The Lockscreen music controls work for me with Pandora. Do they work with PowerAMP for you?

gist901

Reaction score
The rotrary icon on the left ( the phone) is still green as well is the arrow.

Is that suppose to b?

OP
copyguy

copyguy

Reaction score
I found the settings, thanks everyone. I have Winamp installed and anytime I try to use the controls on the lockscreen with pandora started it will also try to start playing music.

e.g. Pandora is playing, winamp is not running. Phone screen goes to lock mode and I hit pause. Pandora will keep playing and Winamp will start playing as well. Going to try uninstalling winamp as I don't really use it that much anyhow.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I installed Liberty this morning and so far am loving it. VERY fast. There are a couple of things listed in the features that I can't figure out how to access though and both have to do with the lockscreen.

Let me also say that I followed the instructions and did a full wipe/factory reset and cleared caches.

1) The rotary style lockscreen, how do I get it. All I have is the straight through style and I can't find where to change it.

2) Music controls on the lock screen. I fired up Pandora, looking forward to the controls being available on the lock screen...and they weren't :-(

thanks!

For some reason, the Liberty settings, in the Settings menu F/C everytime I click on them. Has anyone else experienced this? Everything else seems to be working OK.

-Mike

Follow-up: I turned out that I needed an update from the Market. It's free, you download it and the first time you run it, it requests Super User access. Solved my problem, 100%.

Last edited:

irish22022

Reaction score
Yup. Me too.

thanks!

For some reason, the Liberty settings, in the Settings menu F/C everytime I click on them. Has anyone else experienced this? Everything else seems to be working OK.

-Mike

Follow-up: I turned out that I needed an update from the Market. It's free, you download it and the first time you run it, it requests Super User access. Solved my problem, 100%.

chykal

Reaction score
I have this issue to. Xiia Live Lite playing, press pause on lock screen to stop Xiia, the music player then starts so music player and Xiia are both playing. I installed the Liberty music mod if that matters.

Thanks for the great ROM. I have been through a few now and this one is by far the most stable and feature rich.