1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hellooooo :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by RyansGirl101302, Mar 13, 2010.

1. RyansGirl101302

RyansGirl101302 New Member

Hello all :) I am so glad i have found this site. I am a former blackberry user, gone multimedia phone to cut cost, back to this motorola droid device with Verizon Wireless....It is a whole new world!!!!

I am a dental hygienist, wife, mommy, and tech GEEK! I love my phones and go through them more often than i buy anything!

So any advice, app recommendations, tips and tricks would be warmly welcomed as i learn my way through this new phone!

I look forward to getting to know all of you!
  2. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Welcome to the Forum....
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Best advice I can give you is to go through the faq's section, read the stickies on top of the different threads, and as far as an app I think Screebl is a must have.
  4. RyansGirl101302

RyansGirl101302 New Member

Hello all of you again...I have been going for awhile, but am back...now with a Droid Eris. I am soooo thrown off and just don't even know where to begin with it...so i am browsing thoroughly :)
  5. warrior21

warrior21 New Member

Welcome back to the forum

Sent from my Droid