Hello

Nighthawk4

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

New Droid owner here. I have been a confirmed Apple fan until iOS4 ruined my iPhone3G in some way which I have not been able to resolve. So finally, I gave up and bought an Android phone - and here I am.

The phone is great so far. I like being able to change the appearance of the screen more than you can with an iPhone, plus the battery life is better than an iPhone.

Is there any reason I can login here but not on the Droid Forums phone app? Tried again and again, with the same ID and password that works here, but it still refuses to log me in on the phone app.

Incidentally, the tag system does not let me use 'hello' on a hello message. Where is the logic in that?

It does not accept 'welcome' either. How about 'frustrating' - does that work?

No 'greetings' either. This is weird.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

New Droid owner here. I have been a confirmed Apple fan until iOS4 ruined my iPhone3G in some way which I have not been able to resolve. So finally, I gave up and bought an Android phone - and here I am.

The phone is great so far. I like being able to change the appearance of the screen more than you can with an iPhone, plus the battery life is better than an iPhone.

Is there any reason I can login here but not on the Droid Forums phone app? Tried again and again, with the same ID and password that works here, but it still refuses to log me in on the phone app.

Incidentally, the tag system does not let me use 'hello' on a hello message. Where is the logic in that?

It does not accept 'welcome' either. How about 'frustrating' - does that work?

No 'greetings' either. This is weird.

That sounds odd. But welcome either way!

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
Not sure why you can't login with the DF app. That's very odd.
We are glad to have you. Enjoy your stay with us. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum - are you still having login issues with the D/F Application ?