1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us
  1. sunflowers1271

sunflowers1271 New Member

Hi all, I just joined this site today because I am having some trouble with a couple things on my phone. I am sure all my questions are minor, but gotta ask.
    One thing I would like to know is how to forward text messages using the messaging system on the phone?
    Changing the picture that represents me when I get and send text messages?
    Thanks.
  2. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

If you would like to forward a text message all you need to do is "long press" the message in question and choose forward from the list

As far as changing your contact picture I added myself as a contact and added a picture :)

BTW :welcome:
  3. dlwhtrose

dlwhtrose Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
    :welcome:to the forums. You will find we have a great bunch of folks here that are more than willing to help you if needed.
  4. Joker

Joker New Member

Another option besides adding yourself as a contact is to add an avatar pic through your gmail on the PC.