Hello...:(

Mayh3m

Hoodie Ninja
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey all its mayh3m, I'm here to support any direct issues and walk you through any problems you may have, but I apologize for my...seldom appearances...I've been dealing with some real issues in my life. Personal and medical, but id like you all to know I'm still here for support, if you wanna hit me up on gtalk (in my siggy) I will answer any questions I can.
I am hoping to be posting much more frequently in the near future. Thank you all

zook_b

Reaction score
Aren't you on those Allstate commercials?

I don't know you but I hope all your personal stuff works itself out soon.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey all its mayh3m, I'm here to support any direct issues and walk you through any problems you may have, but I apologize for my...seldom appearances...I've been dealing with some real issues in my life. Personal and medical, but id like you all to know I'm still here for support, if you wanna hit me up on gtalk (in my siggy) I will answer any questions I can.
I am hoping to be posting much more frequently in the near future. Thank you all

Real life always comes first. Best of luck in working out your problems, hoping everything turns out alright.

OP
M

Mayh3m

Hoodie Ninja
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm the not so well known member of team sapphire, I've been testing for cvpcs since hie initial release of 0.3

natezire71

Reaction score

I hope everything works out in your favor. Take care man. God bless.