Hello

cristalblueroses

Reaction score
Hi, I just moved from the original Storm to the Droid X yesterday. Still figuring things out but love it so far. I found this site while surfing for tips, tricks, and useful information, and like it so much I decided to join :).

Hope to see you around.
Cristal

Steeeler

Reaction score
Wow, still holding onto the original storm after all this time!

I left the storm for the Droid last November and haven't looked back since. Blackberry who?

You will love how u won't have to do a battery pull 5 times a day to keep the phone running!

Welcome to Droid and the forums!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

bje1982

Reaction score
Hi, I just moved from the original Storm to the Droid X yesterday. Still figuring things out but love it so far. I found this site while surfing for tips, tricks, and useful information, and like it so much I decided to join :).

Hope to see you around.
Cristal

Welcome Cristal:)

OP
C

cristalblueroses

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome.

I got the storm shortly after it came out, and had to wait until we could upgrade to get the droid. I usually only used the storm for internet though (used an enV 3 for phone calls). I got rid of both of them and went for the new one.
It scared the crap out of me early this morning when I got a text and instead of the "beep beep beep" I usually get, I heard the computer voice saying "droid." lol

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
heh my coworker who has the storm comes over every once and a while to check out what the droid can do... he'll probably be posting a new member hello before long

:welcome: