Hello

haproot

Reaction score
Hello all new to the forum of course.
My girlfriend recently got a Droid and I fell in love with it. I currently am on a plan through my work that provides me with a smartphone for free.. however it is windows mobile and that is all they will support right now.

I am so fed up with having a windows phone and seeing the Droid in person convinced me to separate my number to a personal plan and assign my work phone a new number. So i'm going from paying $0 to having plan with verizon just so I can get a Droid lol.

So here I am. Prolly will lurk around for a while and just learn. Right now tho i'm having an issue logging in. Support told me i need to delete cookies but i have done that to no avail. Basically I can't log in with firefox from two of my computers all of a sudden but I can through IE, so not sure whats up with that it happened suddenly when it worked fine before.

Anyways my own Droid will be here on monday. I'm pretty stoked. My girlfriend is too because she'll get her droid back! :) :greendroid:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello all new to the forum of course.
My girlfriend recently got a Droid and I fell in love with it. I currently am on a plan through my work that provides me with a smartphone for free.. however it is windows mobile and that is all they will support right now.

I am so fed up with having a windows phone and seeing the Droid in person convinced me to separate my number to a personal plan and assign my work phone a new number. So i'm going from paying $0 to having plan with verizon just so I can get a Droid lol.

So here I am. Prolly will lurk around for a while and just learn. Right now tho i'm having an issue logging in. Support told me i need to delete cookies but i have done that to no avail. Basically I can't log in with firefox from two of my computers all of a sudden but I can through IE, so not sure whats up with that it happened suddenly when it worked fine before.

Anyways my own Droid will be here on monday. I'm pretty stoked. My girlfriend is too because she'll get her droid back! :) :greendroid:

A classic case of Droid envy! :rofl3: Welcome, haproot! You've made a wise decision and you won't be disappointed in your choice when that Droid finally arrives! The possibilities are endless for customization. So to take up some time (waiting is a drag), read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by reading the threads here in the forum! Here's a good one about app recommendations.

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

Hope your new toy arrives REALLY SOON! Enjoy! :welcome:

OP
haproot

haproot

Reaction score
Hehe yeah droid envy.. got it bad.. Thanks for the link i'm checking that out. I'm anxously awaiting the fedex person. :)