Hello

Ladykathleen405

Reaction score
Hello all,
My name is Kate, I've had my Droid for a few months, and love it! :icon_ banana: I am still learning about it! The new update has helped with a few of my issues..like "voice to text" works very well now. The lock still makes me crazy, sometimes it works great and other times, I have to swipe it 20 times to open it! Of course, it's always seems to happen when it is a important call...grrrrrr! Can that lock be eliminated? Also can the fonts be made larger (on text)?

Thank for any help!
Kate

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Kate and :welcome: to the Droid Forums. As far as the lock goes I assume you are referring to the simply swipe to answer the phone, not the pattern lock? That usually doesn't give me a abad time I think it will come to you. You said you've had you phone about a month now, just keep working with it. My wife complains about that too.

Unfortunately this is the only way to answer the phone, so you will have to make a metal adjustment. I don't think that's going to change, it's one of the things that make Droid unique. But I can tell you that others complain about it a lot.

Anyway we're glad to have you here. Let us know if you need further assistance. :)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello all,
My name is Kate, I've had my Droid for a few months, and love it! :icon_ banana: I am still learning about it! The new update has helped with a few of my issues..like "voice to text" works very well now. The lock still makes me crazy, sometimes it works great and other times, I have to swipe it 20 times to open it! Of course, it's always seems to happen when it is a important call...grrrrrr! Can that lock be eliminated? Also can the fonts be made larger (on text)?

Thank for any help!
Kate

Welcome to the neighborhood, Kate! Glad to have you here! You'll find this forum to be full of very friendly, helpful folks. I must warn you, however, that both the Droid and this forum are very addictive, as you'll soon learn.... So come on in and make yourself at home! If you get stuck, just post a question and someone will be along to help you out. Hope you enjoy that new toy of yours!