1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us
  1. smrivera80

smrivera80 New Member

So I've posted a few times, but realized I never officially introduced myself. So here's a little about me:

My name is Suzy, and I'll be 30 later this month. I've been a techie ever since my cousin logged onto Prodigy for the first time in the mid-late 80's.

I worked for Verizon Wireless from 2002 - 2008 in various roles, starting in customer service right on up to a coordinator in the data technical support department (supporting 2nd tier troubleshooting for Palms, Blackberries and other smartphone devices). In the time I worked for them, I had roughly 10-15 different phones, but the Droid is the first smartphone I've personally owned. I LOVE it. It's easily the best phone I've used, and for my money, it's the best phone Verizon offers (or honestly, has ever offered). I know A LOT about VZW policy and troubleshooting their service / devices, so if anyone needs help with that, feel free to let me know.
  2. kaboyd

kaboyd New Member

:welcome: and thanks for offering the support.
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Forum. It sounds like you will be a very valuable asset to DF. Glad to have you here.:)
  4. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome to the forum, Suzy! We're glad that you've decided to introduce yourself and join in the fun! You'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful place to hang out. Enjoy!
    :welcome: