Hello!

smrivera80

Reaction score
So I've posted a few times, but realized I never officially introduced myself. So here's a little about me:

My name is Suzy, and I'll be 30 later this month. I've been a techie ever since my cousin logged onto Prodigy for the first time in the mid-late 80's.

I worked for Verizon Wireless from 2002 - 2008 in various roles, starting in customer service right on up to a coordinator in the data technical support department (supporting 2nd tier troubleshooting for Palms, Blackberries and other smartphone devices). In the time I worked for them, I had roughly 10-15 different phones, but the Droid is the first smartphone I've personally owned. I LOVE it. It's easily the best phone I've used, and for my money, it's the best phone Verizon offers (or honestly, has ever offered). I know A LOT about VZW policy and troubleshooting their service / devices, so if anyone needs help with that, feel free to let me know.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum. It sounds like you will be a very valuable asset to DF. Glad to have you here.:)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Suzy! We're glad that you've decided to introduce yourself and join in the fun! You'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful place to hang out. Enjoy!
:welcome: