1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hello !

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by spgood, Mar 7, 2010.

1. spgood

spgood New Member

Hello everybody! Just became a Motorola Droid user on Friday. To be honest I hated this phone for the first hour I had it, but I just had to get used to it and now I love it!
  2. nerdbox08

nerdbox08 New Member

Welcome!

It's a fun phone once you start getting used to the features and how to find them. :p
  3. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome to Droid Land, spgood! The learning curve with the Droid is a liitle steep, but it's so worth it in the end! Make yourself at home and just read, read, and then read some more. Enjoy that new Droid!
  4. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

That's how I was, because I felt the phone owned me, but then I started reading all about it, found DF, and within a day I felt a lot more comfortable with the Droid. Hope you enjoy your Droid!
  5. spgood

spgood New Member

I have gotten the good basics down, now I just need to really dive in!