Hello!!

Nata

Reaction score
Hey guys!!!

I'm new here, I got by motorola droid a while back in December. It has been great. I love my droid. I know that it can do so many things. I'm glad that I foud this forum, because I have soo many questions about my phone. My biggest question is what all can my phone do?? There hasn't been anybody who can really show me and tell what exactly my phone can do. Can anybody answer this for me??:motdroidhoriz:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!!!

I'm new here, I got by motorola droid a while back in December. It has been great. I love my droid. I know that it can do so many things. I'm glad that I foud this forum, because I have soo many questions about my phone. My biggest question is what all can my phone do?? There hasn't been anybody who can really show me and tell what exactly my phone can do. Can anybody answer this for me??:motdroidhoriz:

:welcome: to the Droid Forum. What can your phone do? Well, there are so many things that it can do I don't think I could cover them all but here's one of my favorite tricks. Push your search button on the phone then push the microphone on the screen. Give it a math problem like what's 38% of 249, verbally. Watch and see how it searches for the answer and comes up with it.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Welcome! I have to agree with the others! There's a lot that can be done! Use those tips up there to get started and/or just browse/search the market for apps that look interesting. Then, feel free to search this site if you have questions. If you can't find an answer to a specific question, ask away! There's lots of great help here!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey guys!!!

Welcome aboard, Nata! Glad you could join us! How about a little 'Show and Tell'? Here you go...

[video=youtube;QTHHFxMyk2g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTHHFxMyk2g"]YouTube - 25 Tips and Tricks for your Motorola DROID[/video]

Enjoy!

OP
N

Nata

Reaction score
Thanks guys for all your help. I will try all those tack-ticks that you have shown me and hopefully I will get better with my droid usage.