Hello

dAb03

Reaction score
Hi everybody, just got my droid this past sunday and I love it!! So far haven't had any problems with it. Just hope it stays that way! I just want to customize it a little if that's possible? I don't mean with apps, but maybe the appearance? I don't know just wondering :)

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm sure you'll have your new Droid pimped out in no time. Welcome to DF.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum. Are you talking about like a case or something along those lines? There are all kinds of cases, I don't use one however so I can't recommend.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! :)

Maybe you can look at home replacements and try those out, see if you like that sort of thing

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome! Customizing one's Droid is a lot of fun. Check out the threads in the Droid Themes Forum (Droid Themes - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum)

I caution you this forum and device are addictive.

Enjoy!

:icon_ laughup: And Mike would know, he got hooked a little while ago. Welcome to your newest obsession, dAb03!

And I thought is was only obvious to my wife?:) Now I'm in trouble!

Oh, no, my friend, we all caught on to you from the get go! You are hooked (and rooted)!

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to the best forum on the net :icon_ banana: there are a lot of options you can do with your droid if your looking for cases check out the store option here if your looking for things to do with your home screen there a few threads out there that show some pics.. this is an addicting site.. and a lot of fun:beer2:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score