Hello...

HDBiker67

Reaction score
My name is Jim & I am addicted to my Droid.

Only have had it less than a week and get be without it. My kids fight over it wanting to play cool games & stuff.

I knew I wanted one from the first commercial I saw. Did the homework and sure enough, my gut instinct was right.

One of my fave apps is ShottGunn...to deal with morons on the road. :icon_ devil: :D

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:shocked: you let your kids touch your droid?! lol just kidding.....welcome to the best forum ever!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the machine, HDBiker67! The Droid is an addiction, not a phone. Hope you enjoy your time here on the forum!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! The is an excellent place to learn. My wife,however, may disagree. Since joining this forum, I spend hours reading (I just retired so I have lots of free time). Sunday, after I took her out for Valentine's day, I rooted my phone.

Now she looks at me like I have three heads and keeps asking "what are you doing now?"

Enjoy!

Mike

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! The is an excellent place to learn. My wife,however, may disagree. Since joining this forum, I spend hours reading (I just retired so I have lots of free time). Sunday, after I took her out for Valentine's day, I rooted my phone.

Now she looks at me like I have three heads and keeps asking "what are you doing now?"

Enjoy!

Mike

Now that's FUNNY!:rofl3:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score

Enjoy!

Mike

Now that's FUNNY!:rofl3:

After 46 years together (5 dating and married 41) I guess she just looks at me and wonders what next. I am blessed!

Mike

wkwaggoner

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo 2
welcome brother....97fxstc 03flhtci droid watching your back....cu on the road....ride safe