Hello

Jdawgv3

Reaction score
Hey there Ive had my droid for a couple of months and never knew how much potential it had until i found this website. After just a couple of minutes of browsing Ive turned my phone into what it should be. I hope to become active member here and I really want to learn how to root my phone some of the pics Ive seen of you guys phones are ridicules so any suggests would be helpful thanks

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey there Ive had my droid for a couple of months and never knew how much potential it had until i found this website. After just a couple of minutes of browsing Ive turned my phone into what it should be. I hope to become active member here and I really want to learn how to root my phone some of the pics Ive seen of you guys phones are ridicules so any suggests would be helpful thanks

Welcome to the site :)

The Droid Hacks page has a lot of stuff if you want to run ur droid at full potential

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Jdawgv3.....

Glad you could enhance your Droid to the way it should've been to begin with..... :)

droider4life

Reaction score
Welcome.... I think the best thing you can do is read, read, read then read somemore.. ;) do your homework before jumping into rooting and then u will be fine.. there are threads that explain everything u need to know.. search is ur friend.. and when in doubt ask.. enjoy: )

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Welcome, Jdawgv3! The fun has just begun!

OP
J

Jdawgv3

Reaction score
I just look over the hacking page and i cant tell you how excited iam right now :icon_ banana:

Droidfish

Reaction score
Definitely found the right place. Hit the hacks page, if you read carefully and follow instructions to the T you really can't go wrong. If your willing to learn, rooting will be the best you ever did to your droid. I recomend pete's bugless beast for a rom, not just a clever name.

And remember Nandroid backups are your friend.

Welcome!