1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us
  1. countrychick

countrychick New Member

Hi my name is Courtnie, I recently switched from my Iphone to a droid (very happy with my choice). I got a motorola droid 3. I have some questions and am also excited about the prospect of learning/teaching some things on here while meeting some new people with common interests. I work full time as a waitress while going to school full time to become a nurse practitioner and have a side business with Lia Sophia Jewlery (incase any of the girls on here are interested in having an online catalog party and earning some free jewlery)
  2. Mike8016

Mike8016 New Member

What's your question?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
  3. countrychick

countrychick New Member

I have a few actually.
    1.) Am I able to take screen shots?
    2.) How can I make my battery last longer.
    and lastly the most time consuming one yet 3.) I bought a software called cell control (not for the reasons advertised online) my 16 year old sister just dropped out of school and is going down the wrong path. She used to talk to me about everything however that recently stopped as well. I'm worried she is going to end up in trouble or hurt and am desperate at this point to make sure that doesn't happen. My problem is after downloading it on my computer I'm stuck, I got the files on my phone but they won't open or open for just a second and then close and go to the home page. What am I doing wrong?
  4. Mike8016

Mike8016 New Member

1. You need to root your phone for screen shots.
    2. How long does your battery last right now?
    3. Idk anything about the software
    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
  5. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

As for screenshots, there is an app that works without root - it is "no root screenshot it"...

Welcome to the forum and good luck!
  6. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to Droid Forums!! I hope you are able to get all your questions answered, looks like these guys have you on your way :biggrin:
  7. SFGate

SFGate Banned

Welcome to the site. DancingNexus