hello

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you want a useful app for looking and maintaining space. I always use Disk Usage. Should be in the market. Its a necessity in my opinion..lol

Tapped via Motorola Droid Razr!
Peace!

OP
Q

quinejh

Reaction score
Ill look it up thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
Q

quinejh

Reaction score
Ice read all Darius use the gingerbread ROM so IM assuming I need to stay with a gingerbread. When my clockwork boots it asks me if I want to wipe phone and delvic cache I have made a backup but can't get a ROM to boot

Reaction score
Ice read all Darius use the gingerbread ROM so IM assuming I need to stay with a gingerbread. When my clockwork boots it asks me if I want to wipe phone and delvic cache I have made a backup but can't get a ROM to boot

I have not used clockwork through Rom manager in a while but something sounds odd there. When I would flash on my X, I would go into clockwork and it would not automatically ask me if I want to wipe, I would have to choose the wipe data, then wipe cache. There was never a "wipe phone" request. Is this new?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you use ROM manager it will ask you prior to flashing if you want to wipe date or just cache. Or to backup. If you go into clockworkmod recovery it will not ask. If you want to access it from ROM manager just hit flash and choose model name. ( depends what kernel as you have two choices) and then hit reboot recovery....
Have you tried ROM Toolbox? Jrummy is awesome....

Tapped via Motorola Droid Razr!
Peace!

OP
Q

quinejh

Reaction score
OK I figured it out. I'm running vortex ROM for now but everything is working fine. LOL I think I was afraid of bricking my phone but shoot it was easier than what I was making it out to b. Thanks for the help everyone

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
OK I figured it out. I'm running vortex ROM for now but everything is working fine. LOL I think I was afraid of bricking my phone but shoot it was easier than what I was making it out to b. Thanks for the help everyone

Awesome! Glad you got it working now :biggrin:

S

SFGate

Sounds like all's well that ends well. Welcome to the site. DancingNexus