Hello

joanne050291

Reaction score
I just joined today!

I am hoping to get some answers to a few questions concerning my Droid 2 Global which I love.

Nice meeting you.

Joanne

garbageman

Reaction score
Don't have a D2G but there are plenty here that can help or point you in the right direction. I just dropped by to say welcome and enjoy your stay.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

bhall238

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. I'm sure someone can help you with that phone. There are many helpful people here, one of the most active forums I've ever been a part of.

OP
J

joanne050291

Reaction score
Thank you. I never joined a forum before. I just typed a long email with my question and its gone.

I work in the IT field in user support so I find it extremely frustrating. I am tired so I will do it again tomorrow.

Thanks for the welcome.
Joanne

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. what's the issue? or what u can do is search ur topic and see what comes up. u can also ask in our Global section. either way, we are here to assist

sent from the Hawaiian D2G

bhall238

Reaction score
Thank you. I never joined a forum before. I just typed a long email with my question and its gone.

I work in the IT field in user support so I find it extremely frustrating. I am tired so I will do it again tomorrow.

Thanks for the welcome.
Joanne

:). Whenever I am typing something here (or on other forums) and it starts to get long, I do the Ctrl C thing to copy the text. It's happened to me too and I know it's frustrating.