1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us
  1. TheIceCable

TheIceCable New Member

I am a rookie to the membership of this site, even though it has helped me with my D1 on many occasions. I am working with a D1 running 2.2.2, I have it super one click rooted (i know thats frowned upon, but I havn't developed enough guts to do it the real way) and have started diving into all the info that is available on here. I would like to make this D1 badass, and I know that this is the site to help me. 'm not new to forums, just new to this one. So, I will search first and ask questions second.
  2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome welcome! no frowning allowed! hahaha...well of course this is the best place to be for help, guidance and assistance. so please don't hesitate to ask

Aloha from Hawaii...