1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us
  1. autoxinvr6

autoxinvr6 New Member

After waiting a month and using an upgrade from another line on our plan (since I was stupid and used mine 2 months before the droid came out on a STUPID enV Touch) I finally have a droid. I played with this phone when it first came out at the Verizon store while getting my second Touch replacement (screen issues) and fell in LOVE.

I don't know a whole lot about ANDROID but I have been reading everything I could about the system in hopes to learn it and the Droid phone. I played with Qualcom/LG's BREW and a little bit of flash stuff inside of the touch (had a custom iPhone style inner menu instead of stock) but that was about it.

Love the forums, love the phone.
  2. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Welcome.....