Hello

Troop

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Finally decided to join these great forums today. Just wanted to say thanks for all of the great info on this site. I had a Droid Incredible when it first came out but switched to the Droid X last September.

Quick question. Do moderators have to approve all posts when you first join? I posted something in the Liberty DX thread earlier but it did not go though.

Thanks!

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community and feel free to ask any questions. The mods don't approve your post but if they see something wrong they can delete the post, close the thread, or delete the thread. Also they can move to the right section if its in the wrong section. Mods are very friendly here and always someone willing to help. Check out the DX subforum also. Nice place to learn about the android OS. Enjoy the stay and glad to have you

Sent from my Liberated D2

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Welcome to the forum. You may want to review the rules of conduct to see if you may have posted something that you are not suppose to. That would be the only reason that a mod removed your post that I can think of.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
agree, please view but welcome to the forum n e way. have fun...

Welcome to the forum. You may want to review the rules of conduct to see if you may have posted something that you are not suppose to. That would be the only reason that a mod removed your post that I can think of.

Aloha from Hawaii