Hello

chulo46

Reaction score
Hi all I present my name is Paul I am from Argentina found a site and is very good I have a Samsung S Vibrant Galaxy and I have several things to watch widget here and am interested in Superman ADW apk not get it from and thank you very much and excellent work being done here I learn a lot from pc sorry for my English because it is not being done with a translator google :blackdroid:dancedroid
chulo46screemsamsung.jpg

[video=youtube;Xo2jcvHEjVQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo2jcvHEjVQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo2jcvHEjVQ[/video]

Last edited:

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! I will try to help you but can you also post this in your language? I will google translate it... I believe im not understanding this fully.

So far: Samsung S Vibrant Galaxy
You want a watch widget and superman adw?

That pic looks awesome. I have not seen that before but i am pretty sure that adw alone wont change the look of the lockscreen. This looks like a rom that has a good theme. I dont really know much about samsung phones but i can try to look for you.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
If you need any help just ask.
Enjoy your stay.

@ilikemoneygreen - have him PM you his questions in his language. Remember that non english posts will be deleted. Just a friendly reminder. :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
chulo46

chulo46

Reaction score
ADW superman

Muchas gracias por la bienvenida me gustaria un temas ADW superman o spidemar para mi galaxy en Apk esta genial lo que se hace aki

OP
chulo46

chulo46

Reaction score
Y quiero aprender a hacerlo asi me creo mi propio super ADW