hello world

tgrillot87

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm pretty much completely new to smartphones in general and android in particular. I just upgraded from an nV2 (bleh) to the moto droid and I must say I'm extremely happy with it. I'm looking into rooting it and modding it, and I'm interested in using the android-wifi-tether. Of course I'm completely new to that sort of thing also so any help any one can me would be welcome. I'll be hanging around the hack forums so hit me up!

Diordna

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm pretty much completely new to smartphones in general and android in particular. I just upgraded from an nV2 (bleh) to the moto droid and I must say I'm extremely happy with it. I'm looking into rooting it and modding it, and I'm interested in using the android-wifi-tether. Of course I'm completely new to that sort of thing also so any help any one can me would be welcome. I'll be hanging around the hack forums so hit me up!

:welcome:

Read my sig about helping root. If you want to get rooting and make your phone just one step under god (but only 2 steps above Buddha) then root it!
I'd be glad to help you out if need be :)