1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hello World

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by krazyrunner86, May 22, 2010.

1. krazyrunner86

krazyrunner86 New Member

Hi Y'all,

First post in DF, but I've been reading around for a little while now. Thought I ought to actually say hi to everyone. I'm a Moto Droid, running Simply Stunning v3.2 OC'd 1.25GHz(ChevyNo1 lv kernal). I'm pretty new to linux/android programming but I'm really enjoying learning about it. Now that my first year of med school is over, I have a little time to devote to actually learning more at the code level. Reformatting my desktop tower now to start up a linux/XP dual boot. :icon_ banana:

Anyways, this forum is awesome and hopefully I can participate more soon. Thanks ya'll for everything you've already done.
  2. warrior21

warrior21 New Member

Glad you finally decided to join, welcome to the forum.