1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hello to fellow driodist's

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by mandg401, Jul 17, 2010.

1. mandg401

mandg401 New Member

just got my Moto Droid, upgraded from my LG Env3, I loved that phone, but time to move on. I have had nothing but LG's and having quite a time adjusting to a new type Key board (not to mention the whole android software) I dont like the keyboard and i dont like the thread type texting. but i will adapt. i'm 54 years old and while i am no where near a computer illiterat, i also am not 100% up to speed on the latest technology. so I will be asking lots of questions. i assure you while i may ask a few questions that have already been answered, i will do all i can to search the forum for them before i ask.
    thanks again
    mark
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! Glad to have you on board. If you have questions you found the best site for sharing information and learning about the Droid. The FAQ section of the forum has lots of helpful info. If you can't find your answer then start a thread and the community will respond.

BTW there are several of us here who are older than you and have a heck of a lot of fun with the Droid.

Mike