Hello To All

Mr.VZW

Reaction score
hey guys i'm new to this site as a memeber, but i am on it quite a bit while i'm at work. i may or may not work at vzw, and this site may or may not be a great source for me while at work. needless to say i wont say if i do or do not work there to protect myself.

i decided to join this site becaus like i said its a great referance tool for myself. first thing you should know about me is that i'm a terrible speller. so sorry in advance for that.

i think i can be a help to this site to help you guys understand what vzw does, and why it does it. i know sometimes the problems to the solutions are not the ones that your looking for, but trust me, vzw wants to take care of thier customers

if you guys have any vzw questions are concerns feel free to ask.

again hello to all! dancedroid

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
welcome to the forums. we may or may not have a few other vzw staffers floating around here, so you'll fit right in... allegedly.

enjoy your stay!

29924d1300861116-hi-dfnet_welcome_banner.gif

OP
Mr.VZW

Mr.VZW

Reaction score
lol glad to know i'm not the only one that may or may not be a staff memeber.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome! I may or may not tell u I was a former vzw rep. LOL JK! oh its fine. I have many tech friends in diff wireless companies that use this forum (to their discretion) to assist customers. so to me, GREAT! more to u...have fun

Aloha from Hawaii...

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! We do not worry where folks work. We are here to assist all. Enjoy your stay.

mark8

Reaction score
Hi...welcome to the forum and i hope you will find it best best forum of this type...have a nice time with us...