1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hello there...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by sackings245, Jan 2, 2010.

1. sackings245

sackings245 New Member

well some of you may know me already cause i made my first appearence in the audio/video thread of this forum. anyways i a proud owner of the HTC droid eris. this is my first droid phone and i love it. my first smartphone what the blackberry storm and i really like it a lot of this new one has so much more to offer. anyways so far the people here seem really nice and and im looking to make this my new home for droid talk.
  2. cereal killer

cereal killer Administrator Staff Member

Pleasure to "meet" you sackings245...I hope you enjoy the forums and find all the info you need.

Welcome aboard...