Hello there!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by xNightowLx, Jan 31, 2011.

1. xNightowLx

xNightowLx New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well hello everyone!I am new to this forum and would just like to introduce myself. My nick name is Nightowl, my mother gave it to me when i was like 5 years old. I have ADHD and don't sleep much. I would always stay up late and actually prefer the peacefulness of the wee morning hours. I have a small computer and console repair bis. I am able to make enough to pay the bills and stay home so I can work on things I love. I love to read Fantasy novels, and I love to fish. I live in Myrtle Beach SC so i spend alot of time at the beach when it is summer. I guess I am a closet geek. Most people that just meet me or haven't known me for awhile just think I am a regular athletic guy. It isnt till they get to know me that my passions are towards learning. I hope this is a good begininng to a wonderful relationship of shareing and debateing hacks and other useful info...Oh and I have a MOTO Cliq and so does my girl

2. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +17
    Welcome aboard. Glad to hear your name is Nightowl. I was looking at it and trying figure out "nigh tow lx". I can be so dense!! :) I see now it is bracketed by the x's.

Anyway hope you enjoy your stay here!!

3. huskerkate

huskerkate Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +10
    welcome to the forum!! i'm a nightowl as well - i'm sure we'll bump into each other on the forum. browse around, jump in , get involved, and join in the fun!! :)