Hello there. I got a DRIZZZoid

driftsucky

Reaction score
What's up. I'm brian. Just got a droid yesterday. Love it. It made my iPod touch (iPhone w/out the "phone" part) useless so I gave it to my wife. I'm still getting used to it and doing app searches and the like so I figured why not join a forum about it. They know stuff. Anywho, I'm rochester, NY. My username has a lot to do with my hobby and it's how I'm detected on MOST other forums (neon_guy is my FIRST ever SN but haven't had a Neon for a while so I updated it). Anywho, enough about me. Now it's time for the obligatory smileis that I like. :motdroidvert: <----that one. I didn't feel like looking up any more.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
What's up. I'm brian. Just got a droid yesterday. Love it. It made my iPod touch (iPhone w/out the "phone" part) useless so I gave it to my wife. I'm still getting used to it and doing app searches and the like so I figured why not join a forum about it. They know stuff. Anywho, I'm rochester, NY. My username has a lot to do with my hobby and it's how I'm detected on MOST other forums (neon_guy is my FIRST ever SN but haven't had a Neon for a while so I updated it). Anywho, enough about me. Now it's time for the obligatory smileis that I like. :motdroidvert: <----that one. I didn't feel like looking up any more.

:welcome: to the Droid forums. There's a whole bunch of good information around here. If you need any help, let us know.:)