1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hello out there

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by tbilly, Sep 28, 2012.

1. tbilly

tbilly New Member

How everybody doing?

I'm the newbie, but i've been a droidnode since 2004. Just found out you guys were here and i'm for the freedom of expression.

I don't like forced bloatware. Yeeeaahhh.

I love fast processors, lots of memory (72gb) so far.

I don't like boring apps / games.

Annnd, very interested in not brickin another bionic. Lol

seriously tho.

Somebody b so kind to help me out step by step.

I got this one rooted, removed bloatware, got the .905 ota, still holding root(yippee); but as all droid fans you know what i want.

I'm confused as 2 the best and easiest way 2 ultimately get jelly bean on this rock. Ahh, but during my research, they have 2 many confusing steps and missing steps- even on you tube (shane) on moddex. He's great, just need more recording time. Lol

i understand right, i have 2 get this .233 onboard first. I got it on2 my sdcard, rsdlite on my pc, my rom backed up on titanium & bionic bootstrapper, got busybox as a back up 4 backups.

Remember, i am not going 2 brick another bionic. Smile . Some of ya'll did b4 2.

It's definitely a teacher.
  2. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I haven't put JB on my Bionic yet so I will bow out to current modder's on the Bionic...definitely check out the Bionic section (if ya haven't) and maybe even post up in there - I know someone will stop by and help ya out :)...good luck!
  3. SFGate

SFGate Banned

Welcome to the site. DancingNexus
  4. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to Droid Forums!! Lots of knowledgeable Bionic users here, definitely check out the dedicated section :)
  5. TMYINC

TMYINC New Member

Yes welcome to the forums. Search for the House of Bionics thread. Has a great program to update and root and so on. Happy droiding!

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2