Hello out there

tbilly

Reaction score
How everybody doing?

I'm the newbie, but i've been a droidnode since 2004. Just found out you guys were here and i'm for the freedom of expression.

I don't like forced bloatware. Yeeeaahhh.

I love fast processors, lots of memory (72gb) so far.

I don't like boring apps / games.

Annnd, very interested in not brickin another bionic. Lol

seriously tho.

Somebody b so kind to help me out step by step.

I got this one rooted, removed bloatware, got the .905 ota, still holding root(yippee); but as all droid fans you know what i want.

I'm confused as 2 the best and easiest way 2 ultimately get jelly bean on this rock. Ahh, but during my research, they have 2 many confusing steps and missing steps- even on you tube (shane) on moddex. He's great, just need more recording time. Lol

i understand right, i have 2 get this .233 onboard first. I got it on2 my sdcard, rsdlite on my pc, my rom backed up on titanium & bionic bootstrapper, got busybox as a back up 4 backups.

Remember, i am not going 2 brick another bionic. Smile . Some of ya'll did b4 2.

It's definitely a teacher.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!

I haven't put JB on my Bionic yet so I will bow out to current modder's on the Bionic...definitely check out the Bionic section (if ya haven't) and maybe even post up in there - I know someone will stop by and help ya out :)...good luck!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! Lots of knowledgeable Bionic users here, definitely check out the dedicated section :)

TMYINC

Reaction score
Yes welcome to the forums. Search for the House of Bionics thread. Has a great program to update and root and so on. Happy droiding!

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2