Hello,November 19 MIUI for Milestone is coming~~

xlssmsy1988

Reaction score
:icon_ banana:
November 19 MIUI for Milestone is coming,This is good for us droid,Our version is more close to perfect!!!dancedroid

Oh, there is a small request, can the Chinese keep it? ?

I am Chinese!!

hoppermi

Reaction score
Are you asking for a Chinese language version for the Droid?
If the new version is successfully ported, I'm sure if you ask real nice, MetiCkone will hook you up.

hoppermi

Reaction score
That might be asking too much for an initial release. I just hope someone can port it successfully to my Droid;')

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
X

xlssmsy1988

Reaction score
Are you asking for a Chinese language version for the Droid?
If the new version is successfully ported, I'm sure if you ask real nice, MetiCkone will hook you up.

Thank you friends

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
November 19 MIUI for Milestone is coming,This is good for us droid,Our version is more close to perfect!!!dancedroid

I am Chinese!!

I am planning on putting out a base rom (Chinese or English) and supplying language packs. If Chinese is not the base rom I will definitely make it available for everyone to enjoy.

OP
X

xlssmsy1988

Reaction score
November 19 miui for milestone is coming,this is good for us droid,our version is more close to perfect!!!dancedroid

oh, there is a small request, can the chinese keep it? ?

I am chinese!!

i am planning on putting out a base rom (chinese or english) and supplying language packs. If chinese is not the base rom i will definitely make it available for everyone to enjoy.

thank you~~~

Reaction score
November 19 miui for milestone is coming,this is good for us droid,our version is more close to perfect!!!dancedroid

oh, there is a small request, can the chinese keep it? ?

I am chinese!!

i am planning on putting out a base rom (chinese or english) and supplying language packs. If chinese is not the base rom i will definitely make it available for everyone to enjoy.

thank you~~~

you are welcome!

Logan3824

Reaction score

I am Chinese!!

I am planning on putting out a base rom (Chinese or English) and supplying language packs. If Chinese is not the base rom I will definitely make it available for everyone to enjoy.

Hey metickone, was wondering...In the new version are you going to have a built in interactive cpu? Because set cpu is not working for me, everytime I restart or sometimes when I just unlock the phone, the settings are completely changed on it and it won't stay. Something like liquids where its put under his settings, maybe it could go under the settings in the MIUI...I would absolutely love that.

Reaction score
Its good to hear that they are adding support for the Milestone/Droid. All signs point to this getting much easier for use to get on our phones. Like everyone else I am itching for an update. I have been loving the ROM so far but I did have some issues with my phone, hopefully this will clear all that stuff up.