Hello, noobie with a question

Lost in Kansas

Reaction score
I'll post the question on the general forum, I have to take a picture and see if I can figure out how to post it. About a year ago I went into my local auto parts store and on the counter was a display of small black flashlights @ 2 for $5.00. The company's name was stamped on it so I thought maybe they would be of some quality and bought two, one for my daughter and one for myself. That was my introduction to LED flashlights, now I'm an addict. The one I bought for myself has been on the nightstand for almost a year and I use it other places in the house and it seems as bright as it ever was and never a hiccup as to performance.

I look forward to reading all your posts, and hope that someone may be able to answer the question I will post later in the day. BEST REGARDS.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
You do know this is the Motorola Droid Forum, and not the LED Flashlight Forum :icon_eek:

OP
L

Lost in Kansas

Reaction score
Sorry about that.

Does this mean I find another forum? I don't even know the meaning of the word "droid". Thought it was just a "flashlight forum."

Santee

Reaction score
Does this mean I find another forum? I don't even know the meaning of the word "droid". Thought it was just a "flashlight forum."

This is a Droid phone forum. If you want to find a flashlight forum then yes find another one, but you don't necessarily have to delete this one.

Last edited: