Hello, newbie here!

kukurokok

Reaction score
i'm using Samsung Galaxy Pocket, i want to learn on how to customize mt phone, please help about free internet and make it user friendly:)

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! I am not familiar with your device and we do not actually have a section here for it but by "free internet" do you mean tethering?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!!

You might check out our sister site Android.net as we have a Samsung sub-section there... Samsung Android Phones

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Welcome aboard :)

cherrywine

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! It has helped me a lot and am sure you will learn here as well.

Mh1966

Reaction score
OK so my very first smartphone was told by 3 different verizon stores to get the razor maxx instead of the iphone and wala more problems than ever. After two days people who call can no longer hear me, lock screen disappeared all of a sudden, wifi goes on and off whenever, after sitting for hours putting in my contacts because I could not get them off my old phone because of water damage to the plugin, now I am waiting for a new phone to be sent to me in the mail. For 16 years I have had nothing but a feature phone which worked fabulous all I need is to text my kids and make phone calls, but now there are no longer any good feature phones out their so I had to go for it and now pay $30 a month for a phone I cannot even use to talk on, so disappointed hoping the new one is not a lemon.