Hello! Newb to droid community

JMThor

Reaction score
Hey! I finally decided to enter the world of smartphones. Just got my Bionic about a week ago and couldn't be happier. I actually almost went with the iPhone 4s because I have a mac. I waited since may for it to come out and researching, but upon discovering the bionic, thought this phone would suit me better. And it absolutely does! There are minor kinks that i need to work out, but that will happen as I get to know my droid. And if any questions come up I will be sure to bring them here. I'm excited to be part of such a helpful community.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to DF and the Android community!!

Glad you chose Android and I am sure you will find it is a great platform. Make sure to dive in and don't be afraid to ask those questions when you have them!

en28so

Reaction score
Welcome! We are here to help. Enjoy the freedom that android offers. We sure are friendly sround here.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Welcome to the board and the world of Android!

Bionic as first smartphone, nice way to break into the smartphone game. Don't be afraid to bring up any questions or suggestions

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums:) Glad you made the right phone choice:p. There should be an update to the bionic in November and hopefully any current issues will be resolved.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
JMThor

JMThor

Reaction score
Yeah i talked to someone at Verizon who had one and said an update was coming out in Nov. I was having some issues with 3G not working, but a simple sim card removal solved that :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site. Good luck with your new phone. dancedroid